INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In concluding your online order, we may collect the following information: name, contact details and other personal information; delivery address.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We require this information for the following reasons:
- to supply you with your products ordered;
- to comply with your request/s in terms of your products ordered and delivery requirements;
- internal record keeping and administration purposes;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. However, you will be given the option to cancel your subscription from any such mailing list.
WHO MAY RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will not be sold or made known to any third party except insofar as it is required to execute your order and the delivery thereof or otherwise as required/permitted by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Credit card transactions will be acquired for Child Therapy Toolbox by PayFast who use the strictest encryption; go to https://www.payfast.co.za/ to view their security certificate and security policy. No credit card details are stored on the website, and Customer details will be stored separately from credit card details.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION/PRIVACY CHOICES
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to opt in to receiving direct marketing communications from us;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: email@example.com
- If you believe that any personal information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
AVAILABLE CHANNELS REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION (OPT OUT POLICY)